Our dentists at the Rowlett Dentist office ensure that the long-term dental health of your family is in place by offering Preventive care for family. The comprehensive list of General Dentistry services that we provide at The Rowlett Dentist office, extends to:
- Teeth Cleaning: A bi-annual treatment that helps clean out tarter or plaque build-up to proactively counter dental conditions.
- Deep cleaning: Can addresses gum pocketing issues in patients with gum/ periodontal disease.
- Fluoride treatment for children and Dental Sealants: Strengthens and protects teeth to prevent potential tooth decays in children.
- Oral Cancer screenings: An essential part of a regular dental check-up session that helps detect signs of oral cancer in patient, if any.
- Emergency Dental Care: A dedicated service to help resolve dental emergencies that occur due to accidents, trauma, sports injuries, or other reasons, and ask for immediate dental assistance.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: To extract wisdom teeth that pose potential problems in the form of infection, dental crowding and/or cyst formation.
- Sport Mouth Guards: Sports guards and Night Guards that can protect teeth from damage due to athletic injuries, teeth grinding or TMJ.
Call to make an appointment for you and your loved ones at The Rowlett Dentist at (972) 401-4900, and keep you dental health in good shape.